Tuesday 23 April 2013

CIARA INSPIRED FULL LACE WIG

I was lucky enough to receive a wig from RPG show to review that showcases the ever popular ombre trend.  So of course I was super excited.  I've wanted to ombre something for a while now but can't be bothered to mess with the bleach and developer and all the rest of it.

It comes packaged in their signature black and silver box which includes your wig, a wig brush, wig cap, care instructions and more recently added is their RPG show magazine.  I thought it was a nice touch and it was also cool to see some familiar YouTube faces included.  The wig is well made with your standard glue-less lace cap construction.  It's got 3 combs up front, adjustable straps in the back and a stretch panel for a comfy fit.




If your not a fan of wigs than of course you can skip this blog post.  I enjoy the ease on days when my own hair is not co-operating, if something comes up in the middle of my wash routine and of course when I just want to switch it up.  I also really like them for hats!  Not that I can't rock a hat with my own natural hair but it just takes a lot more prep work than just plopping it on.


I think they did a good job with the ombre on this one, fading from black/off black to a rich honey brown/blonde...not brassy at all.  I'm typically a fan of RPG show wigs, I think they are a good quality if it's in your budget and you want something that you are going to keep for a while.  I had some little short hair sticking up along my middle part which I was able to lay down with some hair spray (video coming soon)  but other than that, no complaints.


The wig i received:
http://www.rpgshow.com/ciara-stock-full-lace-human-hair-wig-wavy-clw049s-p-4871.html?public=36910
hair style : clw049-s
color : the same as the celebrity
lace color medium brown
length : 18"
hair texture: silky
cap size 1
cap constiction: glueless cap

RPGshow home page:
http://www.rpgshow.com/


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty on you! looks great. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy!

    Zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty although I do wish u had a photo of the part and lace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the informative post. I've been suffering from hairloss for very long period and have been using wigs ever since to make myself feel self confident and yes it was a bit uncomfortable in the starting but now I'm addicted and comfortable with the wigs. I've always preferred to get my wigs from this one store of Elevate styles and I really loved your article and enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post, You look really very nice. Thanks for sharing this kind of information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone, it’s my first visit at this web site, and piece of writing is really fruitful for me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.
    womens party wigs

    ReplyDelete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Welcome

Hi, I'm Toni. A natural hair enthusiast, blogger and jewelry designer who enjoys experimenting with all things hair and beauty. I hope to share a bit along the way. :)

Instagram

Followers