Thursday 19 December 2013

SPIKED TOQUE: DIY

Ok, this is gonna be the easiest diy ever!  I decided to post it more as inspiration than an actual tutorial because it's seriously that easy.

All you'll need:
A hat!  You can get a knit toque or beanie from your local department store or even dollar store. I got mine for $3 from Wal-mart.

Spikes!  You can find these at your local craft and/or accessory store.  You can also Ebay search 'cone spikes' and find them for about $3 a lot.

TA-DA!  5 minutes later you are done!

If you'd like a visual you can check out my video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PuVNpNrUg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Welcome

Hi, I'm Toni. A natural hair enthusiast, blogger and jewelry designer who enjoys experimenting with all things hair and beauty. I hope to share a bit along the way. :)

Instagram

Followers