Monday 8 September 2014

L'OREAL MISS MANGA MASCARA

I've seen a couple people talking about this mascara so when I found it on sale for $5.99 in my local drugstore (Shopper's Drug Mart) I had to pick it up.

I love the packaging, super sleek and girly.  The brush is a Christmas tree shape with varying lengths of bristles and works great at finding and coating every lash.
There isn't much suction in the tube so you do end up with that mascara glob at the tip that you'll have to wipe back off into the opening.

The mascara itself gives great length and volume with 3 coats.  It's a little clumpy but not too bad.  The only con I really have is that I usually remove my make up with baby wipes and this time I couldn't.  The mascara is a little stubborn so you will need an eye makeup remover to get it all off.

If you can catch it on sale I'd say it's worth a try.


3 comments:

  1. I love the results but I'm so lazy when it comes to removing mascara...I'm a baby wipe chick as well so not sure if I'll try this but gorgeous results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like the results~ your eyelashes look really full and not clumpy at all~

    Have you tried using black castor oil to make your eyelashes longer? I've been looking at a bunch of youtube videos lately and I'm tempted to try it.

    One other question, I've been looking to see if you did a comparison video or post about your kinky straight wigs and couldn't find one. Which do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally unrelated to your post. But I live in Edmonton, Alberta and I am so glad to have discovered a natural hair person's blog and business that is based in Canada and is affordable. Thanks girl. Gabe from GabeBabe TV brought me here. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Welcome

Hi, I'm Toni. A natural hair enthusiast, blogger and jewelry designer who enjoys experimenting with all things hair and beauty. I hope to share a bit along the way. :)

Instagram

Followers