Monday 4 July 2016

AUNT JACKIE'S QUENCH! INTENSIVE LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER




Although it can be a little nerve racking, I do enjoy trying new products for my hair. I ran out of my usual leave-in conditioner, Kinky Curly Knot Today, so I decided it was the perfect time to try something different. The Aunt Jackie’s product line has expanded. This is my first time trying any of their products. The Aunt Jackie’s Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner is part of the Curls & Coils Collection.


Product States:
Long-lasting moisture, slip and softness are delivered through natural conditioners, including Marshmallow Root, Shea Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. An ultra-hydrating, deep moisture therapy for parched tresses. Don’t rinse it out! This mega-moisturizing and conditioning treatment helps eliminate dryness, without a heavy feel.
My Hair Type:
In the “4” family. Yes…all the 4’s…all on one head!


My Process:
After detangling, washing and deep conditioning my hair I applied the product to my hair (working within sections) and massaged it in, making sure to get a gracious amount onto my ends. I did this whole process on slightly damp hair. I then put my hair into my desired style and let it air dry.


My Thoughts:

Product Look, Scent and Texture – The product had the consistency of a silky and malleable conditioner. It spread through my hair smoothly and with very little resistance. There was no residue, the product seemed to absorb into my hair quickly. The scent was similar to most conditioners that I have come across in the past. It was very similar to Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-in Conditioner probably because of the marshmallow root.


Results – The next day my hair felt moisturized and soft. There was no lingering scent. My hair was still detangled. I think this product was a good introduction to the Aunt Jackie’s product line for me. I am very interested in trying more of their products and probably using this product in combination with some of their other products like the In Control Moisturizing & Softening Conditioner. I am also hoping to try their new Flaxseed Collection.


I hope this product review was helpful. Have you tried any products from the Aunt Jackie’s product line? Which products? What did you think of it?

Keshia Pavey
www.colormyfootsteps.com

9 comments:

  1. I did a review a while back and I used the oh so clean shampoo,in control conditioner, not on my watch detangler and the curl la la...my hair loved Aunt Jackie...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my hair hair also enjoyed Aunt Jackie's products. You're making me want to try more of their products!

      Delete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...
    buying-guide-top-5-best-shampoo-conditioner-sets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need Aunt Jacki's product(leave in conditioner) I stay in Zanzibar. How can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job.
    Power protection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Good to discover your site Very well article! I’m simply in love with it.
    Linden power board

    ReplyDelete
  6. Article was really good thanks for the Information! Drinking water from a copper water bottle has significant health benefits. Water stored in a copper vessel is known as “tamra jal” in Ayurvedic medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work. health food stores in bullhead city az

    ReplyDelete
  8. I impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon. transcultural health care a culturally competent approach pdf

    ReplyDelete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Welcome

Hi, I'm Toni. A natural hair enthusiast, blogger and jewelry designer who enjoys experimenting with all things hair and beauty. I hope to share a bit along the way. :)

Instagram

Followers